Aspire’s experienced and skilled team, provide Consulting Engineering and Project Management Services from Inception to Completion. Our range of services caters for Residential, Commercial, Industrial and Infrastructure within the Public and Private Sector.
- All types of Foundation Solutions (Spread foundations, Piling, Rafts)
- Suspended Slab Designs
- Reinforced Concrete Framed Structures
- Structural Steel Buildings
- Reinforced Concrete Bridge Design
- Steel Bridge Design
- Culvert Design
- Retaining Wall Design
- Structural Timber Design
- Load-bearing Brickwork design
- Assessment and design of Building Conversions
- Forensic Studies of failed Structures
- Green Building Design
- Bulk Water Supply
- Water Reticulation
- Management of water operations and maintenance of distribution system
- Sanitation Collection and Reticulation
- Sewer Pump stations
- Infrastructure and development of Roads and Stormwater
- Bulk Stormwater management
- Maintenance of Roads and Stormwater networks
- Management of Infrastructure and Road reserves
- Management of departmental enterprises
- Project Management
Traffic and Transportation
- Transport Planning including public and non-motorised transport
- Integrated Transport Plans (ITP)
- Development Corridor Traffic Studies
- Citywide and Regional Roads Master Planning
- Strategic Road Network Planning
- Special Needs and Rural Transport Planning
- Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS)
- Feasibility Studies
Aspire offers an agile project management solution which ensures client satisfaction by promoting project efficiency, exceptional performance and effective delivery. Our team comprises of vastly experienced on-site and office-based skills who manages the entire project management lifecycle from inception to completion.
With our complimentary in-house skills in design and engineering, we are able to confidently exceed client expectations.
We are currently registering with SACPCMP as professional construction project managers.
Aspire has associations with registered and accredited Geotechnical engineers that assist us with accurate, cost-effective soil investigations. The added advantage is that the founding considerations are known at the onset of the project which assist in better planning and better construction cost estimates at the on set of the project.